Grandrib 3® and Grandrib 3® Plus
- Bare Steel- 29 gauge, 80,000 minimum PSI bare steel. Up to 50% stronger than some competitors 26 gauge, 40,000 PSI steel.
- Galvanization-Zinc protective coating for long-term corrosion resistance.
- Zinc Pre-Treatment-Prepares the surface for paint while adding additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealer Coat (2 Layers)-Seals the zinc pre-treatment and smoothes the surface to receive the paint.
- Thick Primer Coat (2 Layers)-Prepares the surface for consistent color within the panels and adds even more corrosion protection.
- Backer Coat-Full off-white colored backer for consistent finish inside the building.
- Top Coat-Super Alurite® 2000, the industry leading exterior finish for color retention and durability.
- UL 2218 Class 4 Hail Impact Resistance
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
- Anti-Siphon Sidelap-designed for excellent
Grandrib 3® and Grandrib 3® Plus are available in an extensive selection of popular colors. Our Super Alurite® 2000 paint system uses only ceramic and select inorganic pigments for superior color performance - this means that your Grandrib 3® and Grandrib 3® Plus panels will have exceptional chalk and fade resistance for years of superior color retention and durability.